Saturday, April 4, 2009

T-shirt Challenge Day III


Mental State: Optimistic
Odor: It's stinky
Shirt Condition: No stains
Results: No call

First day of the challenge with a workout. Did Fight Gone Bad. (I stay a triplet or two behind so I can do extra work on my weak points without messing up the next day's workout.) Don't have a rower so subbed burpees for rowing. Got 375. Think I could have gotten close to 400 if I had rowed.

Don't know if I'll get to sleep in the bed tonight. May get real familiar with the couch before this is over.

That number again: 417-839-5133
Operators are standing by. Just not close by.

1 comment:

  1. For God's Sake Rob! I am sending you another T-shirt. That is just gross. And I am a busy woman. I might not be able to call for several days!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete